Digital Marketing Specialist
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the day-to-day management of digital marketing campaigns across all advertising channels. This position will work directly with the Chief Executive Officer and Marketing team to analyze, execute, manage, and optimize digital campaigns while maximizing conversions and ROAS. This includes keyword research and management, analytics and tracking, campaign creation & implementation, budget management, landing page performance analysis, and campaign reporting.
- Plan and execute paid and organic social media campaigns across LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and other relevant channels
- Understand the entire marketing ecosystem including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, webinar, nurture, retargeting, and display campaigns
- Manage advertising spend and budget pacing
- Experiment: Create and optimize A/B, multivariate, and conversion testing strategies to improve campaign performance and increase pipeline
- Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns and compare against goals.
- Implement, manage, and evaluate marketing automation components (emails, landing pages, workflows)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Digital Media, Data Analysis, or relevant field.
- 3+ years proven experience in digital marketing including but not limited to; e-commerce, online marketing, SEO/PPC, and social media with knowledge of industry best practices.
- Fundamental understanding of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, Facebook, or similar tools
- Experience performing keyword analysis in relation to SEO Audits or Ad Campaign setup
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite preferred
- Basic Photography or Videography Skills preferred
What We Offer
We provide a calm, innovative environment where you can focus on doing great work. We offer robust benefits to best support you.