3Together, Inc. is a new type of SaaS company creating micro-SaaS applications for the finance and healthcare communities. We offer robust benefits to best support you including work remotely from anywhere, 4-day summer schedule, competitive pay, benefits and PTO and continuing education allowance.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for spearheading the company’s marketing strategy and directing all marketing efforts. This includes driving website traffic, developing and executing marketing campaigns, monitoring and interpreting analytic data, and optimizing the functionality of our digital infrastructure and ecosystem. The ideal candidate should possess excellent marketing skills and demonstrate strong analytical skills.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Designing, managing, and executing marketing campaigns, programs, projects, and content that drive awareness, engagement and pipeline
- Designing, building, and implementing our social media strategy
- Developing marketing strategies for new products
- Generating and presenting marketing reports
- Identifying engagement trends and gathering insights to optimize spend and performance.
- Analyzing website click-to-purchase conversion rates and the effectiveness of promotions to determine what drives sales
- Collaborating with internal teams to create landing pages, lead generation campaigns and optimize user experience
- Conducting market research and analysis to improve the organization’s marketing efforts
Education & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in SaaS marketing, promotions or related work
- Experience managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Familiarity with all major social media networks and digital marketing and analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Ads and LinkedIn Campaigns
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
3Together is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
What We Offer
We provide a calm, innovative environment where you can focus on doing great work. We offer robust benefits to best support you.