Sales Development Representative
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) supports all aspects of the Sales initiatives at 3Together including sales planning, prospecting, account mapping, initial sales calls, proposal and sales materials development, and follow up with targeted accounts to drive the sale.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound campaign follow up and outbound cold calls, emails, and LinkedIn messages
- Drive conversion of suspect to prospect through account research, identifying key players and generating interest in 3Together solutions
- Conduct in-depth account and contact research to inform short term and long term account strategies and planning
- Schedule and participate in customer meetings and presentations with potential & current customers, as needed
- Synthesize, document, and provide market feedback to internal teams to help tailor and refine products, sales messaging and marketing materials for all stages of the sales process
- Assist in identifying and lead in producing compelling sales collateral customized to account and stakeholder needs throughout the sales process and coordinate with internal stakeholders to inform sales assets to accelerate sales cycle
- Re-qualify incoming leads from trade shows, events, Web and other sales/marketing activities
- Follow up on sales activities to include – drops, targeted letters/ email, local events
- Partner with marketing team to build targeted strategic campaigns
- Be dedicated to data quality and meticulous population of key sales information
- Have the ability to provide an overview of 3Together Products & Services in written form and verbally. Demonstrate ability to articulate 3Together’s value messaging
- Be committed to continuous learning of industry – trends, competitors, market
- Demonstrate proficiency with Google Suite, including Slides and Sheets
- High energy level: make large number of calls and targeted emails daily
- Self motivated: set personal goals (activities, results, income) and track success
- Team player: share best practices, contribute to team success, build internal partnerships
- Time management: ability to multitask and manage time effectively to achieve weekly and monthly goals
- Results oriented: understand where you are against all established goals, make corrections and adjustments accordingly
- Creative: use tools, campaigns, events to deliver successful results across a variety of accounts and industries. Demonstrate ability to tailor messaging and approach.
- Strong interpersonal skills: must be able to build positive relationships both internally and externally to achieve success
- Bachelor’s Degree
- SaaS industry knowledge preferred
- Knowledge and utilization of Hubspot or similar CRM for accurate pipeline and account management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
3Together is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
What We Offer
We provide a calm, innovative environment where you can focus on doing great work. We offer robust benefits to best support you.