3Together, Inc. is a new type of SaaS company creating micro-SaaS applications for the finance and healthcare communities. We offer robust benefits to best support you including work remotely from anywhere, 4-day summer schedule, competitive pay, benefits and PTO and continuing education allowance.
The Sales Representative position supports all aspects of the sales initiatives at 3Together, including sales planning, prospecting, account mapping, initial sales calls, proposal and sales materials development, and follow up with targeted accounts to drive the sale. If you are a highly motivated self-starter with a proven track record in gaining new accounts, 3Together provides the opportunity to showcase your talents and grow your income! Join our rapidly growing startup and help build the structure of our sales organization. You’ll be part of a dynamic team growing the business from the ground up and will work closely with the co-founders.
- Generating new leads, identifying decision-makers, and closing sales opportunities
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Partnering with the marketing team to execute follow-up strategies for campaigns and lead-generating initiatives
- Hosting product demonstrations virtually and in person to prospects
- Assisting in identifying and producing compelling sales collateral customized to account and stakeholder needs throughout the sales process
- Partnering with the marketing team to build targeted strategic campaigns
- Providing an overview of 3Together products and services in written form and verbally
- Continuously studying and learning industry trends, competitors and market
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports
- Visiting customers and potential customers to evaluate needs and/or promote products and services
- Building and maintaining an accurate pipeline and timely sales forecasts
- High energy level: make a large number of calls and targeted emails daily
- Self motivated: set personal goals (activities, results, income) and track success
- Team player: share best practices, contribute to team success, build internal partnerships
- Time management: ability to multitask and manage time effectively to achieve weekly and monthly goals
- Results oriented: understand where you are against all established goals, make corrections and adjustments accordingly
- Creative: use tools, campaigns, events to deliver successful results across a variety of accounts and industries; demonstrate ability to tailor messaging and approach.
- Strong interpersonal skills: must be able to build positive relationships both internally and externally to achieve success
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2–5 years of experience in a sales or customer-facing position preferred
- SaaS industry knowledge preferred
- Knowledge and utilization of Hubspot or similar CRM for accurate pipeline and account management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability and willingness to travel
3Together is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
What We Offer
We provide a calm, innovative environment where you can focus on doing great work. We offer robust benefits to best support you.