Product Support Specialist
- Customer interaction, primarily email or chat with some phone support as needed, to answer questions and perform basic production support
- Document customer feedback regarding products.
- Maintain a high-level knowledge of 3Together’s products and service procedures. Remain abreast of current competitive and wholesale product offerings.
- Develop, maintain, and implement processes to increase product knowledge for 3Together customers and employees.
- Properly escalate tickets that require Engineering input and maintain strong communication across internal teams to ensure resolution for customers
- Identify opportunities to promote customer self-service and reduce future ticket volume.
- Elevate the voice of the customer by accurately tagging and bucketing product support tickets.
- Help to maintain product documentation (internal and external)
- Discover and share best practices and efficiencies to improve product support
- Provide feedback on new features and product functionality
- Support pre-release testing efforts
- B.A. or B.S. degree and 1+ years working in Product Support, Implementation, On-Boarding, Customer Success, or relevant field preferred
- Aptitude for software troubleshooting
- Driven by customer focus with a bias toward taking action and solving problems for customers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills that focus on concise and informative content for internal and customer audiences
- Aptitude for acquiring skills in existing and new products and an eagerness to learn and stay up-to-date on your own
- Self-motivated and resourceful, with an ability to operate fairly independently
- Ability to synthesize complex technologies into simple and digestible steps
- Love working with people and a genuine desire to help customers
- Hubspot experience a plus
What We Offer
We provide a calm, innovative environment where you can focus on doing great work. We offer robust benefits to best support you.